Best Online NDA Coaching
NDA is the National defence Academy is the joint service Academy .the candidate get selected to Indian Armed Force. Which is conducted by UPSC ( Union Public Service Commission). the NDA examination conduct two times in year. NDA (I) 2017 will be organized on 18 January, 2017 and NDA (II) 2017 will be organized on 7th June, 2017. SSB is the ( Service Selection Board ). It is an organization which is set-up by the ministry of defence India. It is the selection board service which ware candidate give the personality, physical and intelligence test , takes an interview over 5 to 6 days.
First you want open the Google chrome or any browser and search for YouTube. In YouTube search you want to write the name Major Kalshi Classes Pvt. Ltd. Allahabad. Mathematics 1-60 Video Solutions by Major Kalshi Classes Pvt. Ltd and many more video to study National defence Academy and Naval Academy.
Major Kalshi has many videos on YouTube like this
- UPSC CDS complete gudie for written and SSB
- NDA II, 2016 written qualified Student testimonial
- Last minute tips to do NDA exam
- NDA NA II, 2015 ENGLISH 37-50 Video Solutions by Major Kalshi Classes Pvt. Ltd
- Registration Starts for Written and Target Courses………….
- SSB Interview Book Description
- Message for Defence Aspirants
- About RAMANUJAM Talent Hunt & its benefits
- Major Kalshi Classes GTO Task
- Major Kalshi Classes – Students in Parade March Rehearsal Part 1Physical training videos
- Best NDA exam study material by MKC Publication.
- HOW TO REGISTER & DOWNLOAD FREE MOCK TEST E-ADMIT CARD
Major Kalshi Classes Pvt. Ltd. Allahabad in that channel You can see how to train yourself ,how to study for NDA or ND exam and how to give interviews. You can get best exprirnce with major kalshi.
9 easy steps to check to your NDA results online
How to check NDA Results
Step 1:- the candidates can go throw the UPSC site www.upsc.gov.in
Step 2 :- its open a new page. Its shows you many option like this
- About us
- Government user
- Form and Download
Step 3:- Then click on the examination.it will also shows you the options like this
- Active examination
- Forthcoming Examinations
- Previous Question Papers
- Cut-off Marks
- Answer Keys
- Marks Information
Step 4:- after that click on active examination
Step 5:- a list of qualified candidates will get appear in the form of pdf format on your desktop screen it will show you final result examination name. you want to choose your examination.
- CISF AC(EXE) LDCE-2017
- Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination-2016 (In Respect of Withheld Candidates)
- Indian Forest Service (Main) Exam. 2016
- Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2017
- Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2016
- Combined Defence Services Examination(I), 2017
- Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2016
- Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2016
- Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Exam., 2016
- Engineering Services Examination, 2016
- Combined Medical Services Examination, 2016
- National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (I)
- Combined Defence Services Exam – I, 2016
- Indian Forest Service (Preliminary) Examination 2016 through CS(P) Examination 2016
- Combined SO-Steno (Grade 'B'-Grade-I) LDCE, 2015
Step 5:- Click on National defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (I).
Step 6:- it will shows you many option i.e.
- Cut- off marks PDF
- Answer key PDF
- Marks of recommended candidate PDF
- Final result PDF
Click on the final result
Step 7:- keep your admit card with you while checking the result .
Step 8:- it will show you the Government of indian press information BUREAU and Press Note read the note carefully and scroll down for your result.
Step 9:-search for your roll number in the list, if your name is there in it, you have qualified your examination.