The CDS ( Combined Defence Service ) is conducted two times in year by the UPSC ( Union Public Service commission ) for a needs in to the Indian Military Academy, the Indian Naval Academy, the Indian Air Force Academy and The Officer Training Academy.
Examination Marks pattern
CDS syllabus paper are all objective type by UPSC. All total paper for 300 marks.
- Indian Military Academy
- Indian Naval Academy
- Indian Air Force
CDS English paper total Marks for 100, General Knowledge paper total Marks for 100, Elementary Mathematics paper total marks for 100.
Officer Training Academy for CDS Entrances exam syllabus all are objective types. All total paper for 200 marks.
CDS English paper total Marks for 100, General Knowledge paper total Marks for 100,
- A candidate must be either be a:-
- A citizen of India or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 01 January , 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a Person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently setting in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (IV) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- Certificate of eligibility will not, however, be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
CDS Age limitation for examination
- Age limit for Indian Military Academy 19 to 24 years old.
- Age limit for Officer Training Academy 19 to 25 years old.
- Age limit for Indian Naval Academy 19 to 25 years old.
- Age limit for Indian Air Force 19 to 24 years old.
- CDS Examination FormHow to fill the CDS Examination Form
Step 1:- go to the UPSC original site www.upsc.gov.in
Step2:- click on online application for various Examination of UPSC .
Step 3:- it will shows u a new page and click on part – I registration of CDS.
Step 4 :- after clicking on part – I registration of CDS it will show you a important instruction to fill online form.
Step 5 :- scroll down and you read , understood all important instruction and detail instruction. You agree with the instruction. Click on the button yes.
Step 6: – fill your personal details like.
- Name: – Mahesh Sandeep Agarwal
- Gender: – Male
- Date of birth:- 10/1/1984
- Father Name: – Sandeep Agarwal
- Mother name: – Mansi Agarwal
- Nationality: – India
- Martial status: – Married
- Community: – General
- Choose your education qualification: – XYZ
Line 1:- sector 23, Awing
Line 2:- Anand Nagar
Line 3:- Virar West
District/City :- Thane
- Pincode:- 410202
- Mobile No :- 12874989689
- E-mail Id :- [email protected]
- Confirm E-mail Id :- [email protected]
- Alternative E-mail Id :- [email protected]
Step 7:- After that click on continue button.
Step 8:- special details for Combined Defence Service like
- Do you hold vail and current commercial pilot license issued by DGCA (india) – do you have so click on yes ,you don’t have so click on No.
- choose the preferences, use the number 1,2,3 and 4 to give the preferences
- whether having likely to hve NCC `c’ certificate sr. division (Army/Navy/AFA) – none
- whether seriving in Army force – no.
- wherther you belong to sainik school – no.
Step 9:- click on continue button.
Step 10 :- verified your application details.
Step 11:- if you want to update /change any information you written wrong just click on update button to do right.
Step 12:- enter the captcha code.
Step 13:- then click on I agree on button.
Step 14 :- after you agree, No change will be permissible in Part – I Registration of your application.
Step 15:- click on ok button.
Step 16:- after wrote down your registration ID.you have completed your Part – I Registration
Step 17:- after wrote down your registration ID.you have completed your Part – I Registration
Step 18:- click on Part – II Registration
Step 19:-Enter your registration ID, and your date of Birth.
Step 20:- click on submit button.
Step 21:- choose your examination center.
Step 22:- press on submit button.
Step 23:- Upload your scanned photo, and upload your scanned signature
Step 24:- click on upload image button.
Step 25:- conform upload image.
Step 26:- click on continue button.
Step 27:- read the declaration .and click on I agree on the button.
Step 28:- If you want to print out your filled application form. Click on the print application.